Esai : Esai Bahasa Inggris Tentang Campus Life PKN STAN


MY JOURNEY OF LIFE IN ALI WARDHANA COLLEGE



PKN STAN is college that I have wanted since I was in the 11th grade of high school, I learned about PKN STAN from my neighbors. With my neighbor's story, I began to find out PKN STAN on the internet. I began to learn the procedure for entering PKN STAN. After understanding, I followed his selection and I was able to become a PKN STAN student.
When I first came to the PKN STAN campus area, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this campus, even though it was a holiday at that time, but the cleaning service still worked to clean the PKN STAN environment. I also like to see the Buildings in PKN STAN, I think the buildings are very unique with modern architecture. The PKN STAN fountain is one of the landmarks that is often used as a place to take pictures of the people and is also used as a place for family picnics.
The early days of my campus life were welcomed with an activity called Dinamika. I got a lot benefit from this activity, from that activity I was able to meet many people. During Dinamika activities, we were divided into several groups consisting of 10 people, 10 of whom were my first friends in PKN STAN. I also started to get acquainted with many people, and from that I realized that the PKN STAN students came from many regions, which stretched from Sabang to Merauke. I found problems when communicating with others, the inherent regional accents made me awkward to communicate. However, after a while I was able to adjust to the accent of students from other regions. In Dinamika activities, we carry out many activities oriented to the five values ​​of the finance ministry, starting from integrity, professionalism, synergy, service and perfection. Dinamika’s consists of many activities, starting from seminars, marching training, etc. the most memorable activity for me was the arrival of the finance minister Sri Mulyani, at that time we were surprised because previously there was no notification that the finance minister would attend.
Seven days After carrying out Dinamika activities, we are required to participate in capacity building activities. Capbul are activities to shape the character of students, at that time we were trained by the soldier. Even though we were trained by the soldier, we were still happy to carry out these activities. During our activities we are required to be disciplined and deft. I know many friends from Capbul activities, because we are indeed obliged to memorize the names of our friends. Ten days After taking part in the activity, we were surprised by the announcement of the class distribution. it turned out that, I with some of my friends in the two activities were placed in the same class.
The lecture period began. I am very quick to adapt and get along with classmates. My classmates are very caring about others, they always remind tasks, schedule for tomorrow and teach some material before the exam begins. We were very happy and grateful to be able to pass the first semester safely without lack of class members because of dropping out. on the other hand, we were sad because we had to be overhauled with other classes in the second semester.
Learning in PKN STAN is very enjoyable. The majority of lecturers at PKN STAN are young, so they can easily convey the material to students. Most of the PKN STAN lecturers came from STAN graduates, who had worked in the Ministry of Finance. This is an excellent, because we can also learn about the experience of lecturers when entering the work life in government later.
Campus life is one phase in life that is very important. Through campus, People can step into the next life, namely work life. Campus life can determine the course of our lives going forward. If we live campus life with mediocrity, then we will only get a little benefit. But if we live it passionately, then we can go through the next phase of life well.


Post a Comment

0 Comments